We value your privacy
In this statement, references to ‘we’, ‘Our’ and ‘us’ are references to Red Tiger Media Ltd trading as Banterbox.net. References to ‘you’ and ‘your’ are references to the Banterbox.net user. When you use the Site you are consenting to the practices outlined in this Statement. We know that your privacy is very important to you which makes it very important to us. We aim to be as clear as possible in this Statement in respect of your Data. This Statement outlines the data that we collect about you when you use the Site, how and when it is used.
This Statement governs your use of the Banterbox.net website, including any dispute concerning privacy. By using the Banterbox.net website, you accept this statement in full. You should read the statement carefully and ensure that you understand its effect before proceeding to use the Banterbox.net website. We reserve the right to modify this Statement at any time without notice. By continuing to use of any portion of the Banterbox.net website following the posting of the updated statement will be your acceptance of the changes.
We will regularly review this statement which was last updated 18th Dec 2018.
Personally Identifiable Data
We DO NOT currently collect or hold any Personally Identifiable Data from our users (you).
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient. Some expire at the end of your session on the site, others will remain on Your computer for much longer. When you return to websites or visit websites that use the same cookies, these cookies and therefore your browsing device, are recognised. Cookies do lots of different and useful jobs like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving your overall browsing experience. Cookies can also be used to customise areas of content online such as advertising to be more relevant to you and your interests.
You can change your mind and change your consent choices at anytime by returning to this site and clicking on the ‘Privacy Settings’ button found in the bottom right corner of the page.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Different cookie types and what they do
- First-party cookies are cookies set by the specific website you visit i.e. the website displayed in the URL window.
- Third party cookies are set by third party services that appear on our pages. They are set by the operators of that service and are not in our control. They are set by e.g. Google, Facebook and other advertisers or file sharing platforms. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies to track your browser across multiple websites to build a profile of your web browsing behaviour or, to target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
The type of cookies used on websites can be put into 1 of 4 categories, based on the International Chamber of Commerce guide to cookie categories.
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around a website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas upon login. These cookies don’t gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet and these cannot be restricted or blocked.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use a website, for example which pages you visit the most and if you get any error messages from certain pages. These cookies do not gather information that identifies you. All of the information these cookies collect is completely anonymous and is only used to improve how a website works. These cookies are not used to target you with advertising. Without these cookies we cannot learn how our site is performing and make improvements that could improve your experience. These can be restricted or blocked.
- Functionality & Profile Cookies: These cookies allow a website to remember choices you make such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and tailor the website to provide enhanced features and content for you. They also ensure the onsite advertising is relevant to you. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. Without these cookies, a website cannot remember choices you have previously made or personalise your experience. These can be restricted or blocked.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies gather information about your browsing habits. They remember that you have visited a website and share this information with other organisations such as advertisers. They do this in order to provide you with adverts that are more relevant to you and your interests. Although these cookies can track your visits to other websites, they do not usually know who you are. Without these cookies, online advertisements You encounter will be less relevant to You and Your interests. These can be restricted or blocked.
Red Tiger Media Ltd, International House 776-778 Barking Road, BARKING, London E13 9PJ